August 30, 2011

Info 9: Updates, purchase

I checked the web for The Sound of Music and even bought it (Sailor suits and Lederhosen). I have already seen some parts, but film is ~3 hours + extras. So it will take 1 or 2 days for an entry, including review, pics and differences to the Trapp Family. If I have time I will later also check the different languages and subtitles.

A minor update for entry Kikania (name of Schuhplattler boy and date of broadcasting). I also made and will make some very minor corrections in the future if necessary and don't announce these.

A lot of Heimatfilms were aired last days (but half of it with older men in Lederhosen only). But much to do (and I also have the other blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.