August 18, 2011

Info 4: Updating problems, women

This blog is still not being crawled regularly by Google.
I am adding multiple entries each day and I have to manually click on my link in the Blogger dashboard, so that the new entries appear in eg. my other blog.

Perhaps I have too few readers or too few entries or this blog is not linked enough or being linked from other blogs. Yes this is also a niche blog and at it's beginning.

I will try to add films with women in Lederhosen in the next days. Most films are the German "Lederhosenfilme" erotic comedy films of the 1970s or 1980s. But it's hard to find clips or pics without watermarks. I also don't want an adult blog. Perhaps I will first create a list of those films and then later search for more pics and details. I also am sure that the German series Klimbim with Ingrid Steeger are with sailor suit and Lederhosen scenes with her, but I can't find any pics or vids with her.

Next entry will be tagged unknown for titles/films of which I'm not sure about it. I have some few untitled clips on my VHS tapes.

If you can help and know the titles or actors or have any suggestions please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.