July 29, 2024

...und ich dachte, du magst mich

 

Another missing post. Pic from Feb 2018. Rating was 5. Late 1987 East German DEFA drama teen film. Late 80s setting hence the modern clothes. At least this boy (maybe main character 12 yo Sören Lißner) in Lederhosen. Looks like nappa or smooth finished to me. I assume few (goood) Lederhosen scenes. I haven't rechecked this recently.

Maybe some other scenes of interest. Nice summer camp setting. For Lederhosen I prefer earlier (50s) setting.

But good Lederhosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.