July 21, 2017

Update: Junges Licht



After more than half a year, I finally have seen (almost) the complete movie. One of the best recent Lederhosen movies. Rating 9 was correct, almost rating 10!

Many good scenes and often sitting scenes. But rather few others (from school) and I think no smooth finish Lederhosen. And I don't like much the main character. Blonde would be better.

Pic 1 at 48 minutes, pic 2 21, pic 3 at 58 (also on all fours, even better) and pic 4 at 34 minutes with another boy in Lederhosen but without suspenders. Unpictured: Sitting on bed at 1h42.

There's a spanking scene at school (slapping on the hands, another boy).

Definitely worth buying, but I bet that this will soon be aired on TV.

Also soon on my bedroom blog (rating 6).

Main entry (pic there at 14 minutes)

/2016/12/05/junges-licht/

I also have found the recent unknown movie on my shiny shorts blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.