August 11, 2011

Weihnachtssingen in Polling


Alpine Christmas
-Year: 2008
-Year in film: 2008
-Country: Germany
-Who in clothing: Tölzer Knabenchor
-Who in clothing 2:
-Available on DVD: no?
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Clothing occurence: often 
-Rating:  7/10
-Rating: *******
-Comment: Boys' choir Tölzer Knabenchor in buckskin medium length Lederhosen (pictured). I'm not sure and don't remember this complete concert, but I think this is quite an unusual Christmas Eve service, maybe I confound this with another broadcasting. I think they don't just sing classical Christmas songs but traditional alpine Christmas songs. There is also a CD Bergweihnacht (Mountain Christmas). I think they don't sing in the church Stiftskirche Polling every year and there are also other choirs and musicians, but perhaps I missed it the years later or they don't aired it. I will check this again this Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.