August 26, 2012

Die Vorstadtkrokodile (1977)



Kids' film, Golden Camera
-Year: 1977
-Year in film: 1970s
-Country: Germany
-Who in clothing: Frank ~12 ys (?), Lederhosen
-Who in clothing 2: shorts
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurrence: often ?
-Rating: 7/10
-Rating: *******
-Comment: At least one member of the gang (of 10-13 year olds) I think Heiner Beeker (pictured), maybe 12 or 13 yo in dark brown short and tight smooth finish or nappa Lederhosen, 2 zippers, no suspenders but worn with a belt. One other in similar tight shorts, but I don't know if Lederhosen or cotton fabric, maybe dark blue cotton shorts.

Probably one of the most famous German kids' adventure movies of the 70s. There is also a modern version and a sequel, but I think I haven't seen those yet but I don't assume Lederhosen in there.

Famous novel by Max von der Grün, also starring Martin Semmelrogge, Wolfgang Sieling, Marie-Luise Marjan and Eberhard Feik.

Probably most of the readers will like this. I prefer Heimatfilms and Lederhosen with suspenders. And I also hate the 70s (also included here other clothing like flared jeans and typical colors yellow and brown). One boy is even played by a girl. Een a peeing scene with him/her. However quite exciting family film. And finally released on DVD. Good atmosphere, tree house, etc. I wonder how could I miss this movie.

Rating 6-7 for Lederhosen scenes. But I wouldn't buy it and wait for the next TV broadcasting.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf7kYY1YPEk

1 comment:

  1. I´d strongly recommend buying this video. Important: make sure getting the 70´s version. The new one is just a big shit!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.