August 18, 2011

Rotterdams Jongenskoor (Villa Achterwerk)


Rotterdams Jongenskoor
-Year: ~1993
-Year in film: 1990s 
-Country: The Netherlands
-Who in clothing: boys ~11 ys, sailor suits
-Who in clothing 2:
-Available on DVD: no ?
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Clothing occurence: low ?
-Rating:  5/10 
-Rating: *****
-Comment: I think this are boys of the boys choir Rotterdams Jongenskoor inside Dutch sunday matinee series Villa Achterwerk. Same episode as "De Tuin (Villa Achterwerk)" (see my bib overalls blog), I don't know exact date of broadcasting. Show is some hours showing some films and series and also kids in the studio. Also other kids singing and dancing (not maritim). Perhaps this show is about music. The 2 hosting kids are also from Rotterdam. I think short scenes of this choir but I don't have the complete show on VHS. Also one boy sitting alone on the stairs where the presenters were and close up view. Song is called Ketelbinkie. Later a life belt ws showing around the choir and I think they left the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.