August 14, 2011

Toni Goldwascher


German family film
-Year: 2007
-Year in film: 1952
-Country: Germany
-Who in clothing: Hans ~13 ys ?, Lederhosen
-Who in clothing 2: other boys, men Lederhosen
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes DVD
-Clothing occurence: medium?
-Rating:  9/10
-Rating: *********
-Comment: Florian Schlegl (pictured in the middle with red white chequered shirt and Lederhosen), mostly or always barefeet. And at least 3 younger boys in buckskin Lederhosen and at least one man in black buckskin Lederhosen. I'm not an Bavarian Lederhosen expert but those of the teen boy Hans looks quite tough and are either with Patina or even smooth finish and they are a little too big. I bought this DVD short after release and I think only watched it once. Tagline "Bavarian Tom Sawyer" is a bit ambitious. Novel by Josef Einwanger. Somehow I didn't like this film. I saw some parts of it recently (the best scenes that I had noted then (at 0:07, 12, 34, 40, 57 and 1:00 h) and some scenes are very good. He evens spanks himself on his bottom in Lederhosen public in school (later also being slapped in the face by his father). Also some scenes in wet underwear (of Tony), wrestling with Hans in Lederhosen and also scenes of altar boys. Blond Hans doesn't look very intelligent. I will check this complete DVD again in the next days. But already rating 9 for now. DVD is PAL RC 2 with some extras like making of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.