August 11, 2011

Info 3: Women, men, trailers

I know that most readers (at least from my overalls blog) like women. There are women in Lederhosen (and probably in sailor suits). I will also add those entries, please be patient.

There are a lot of films with men in Lederhosen (almost all Heimatfilme), but I don't like old and overweighted men. So I will add for now only (older) men if there are also other actors. There might be other Heimatfilm databases or shopping sites elsewhere but have to check, as well as good links (blogs).

There seems to be very few trailers of 1950s/1960s films on YouTube and many complete films if existed had been deleted on YouTube. Some films are available on VHS only or even not at all. But I try my best to find trailers or clips if available at the time. Perhaps there will be clips some later days. Myself I won't upload complete films to the web. I don't own complete films in most of the cases, anyway, just the best scenes. There are more and more DVD releases and TV airings, so I have to check and update entries later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.