August 27, 2011

Info 6: Blog feed actualization problems

Still problems with lacking blog feed actualizations.
I checked the Google help forums but can't find a solution. Obviously a common problem. And only with this new blog.
Even manually updating at the dashboard doesn't work anymore.

But yesterday I clicked on the actualization button at my Google Reader account and that worked. I hope, that this will be working without that procedure.

Also Google image search probably still won't find (at least the last) images. And I think also the internal blog search doesn't work properly.

So just read this blog regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.