August 16, 2011

Zwölfeläuten


Austrian TV Heimatfilm
-Year: 2001
-Year in film: 1945
-Country: Austria
-Who in clothing: boy ~11 ys, Lederhosen
-Who in clothing 2:
-Available on DVD: no
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Clothing occurence: low ?
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: I think this might be Thomas Gallowitsch in Tracht Lederhosen (Patina or smooth finish?), maybe more boys and men in Lederhosen. Film is quite good, good plot, stage play and novel by Heinz Rudolf Unger. I think also some other good scenes with altar boys. But somehow I don't like this film much. Film aka "The Silent Bell". I think not released on DVD yet. I remember few or medium Lederhosen scenes but have to check again if I have more time in some weeks. Rating only 5 for now. However interesting film in the last days of WWII. No clips or trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.