August 10, 2011

Info 1: Welcome

Welcome. Please read!

Next to my 1st blog with bib overalls films (see link list), I'm now proudly present my 2nd blog with Lederhosen, sailor suits and other historical clothing in movies.
Perhaps I will later expand this blog with other things like hairstyles or shiny shorts, but I think this don't fit here and I will perhaps create additional blogs.

This blog will be growing, but be patient. It's a lot of work for researching and watching many films.
I will use as least images (with low resolution) as possible as images are copyrighted but I use them here for historical and educational purposes (fair use law).
I won't add uniforms showing German symbols from 1933-1945 which are restricted in some countries; and this is not a political blog.

Please clean comments only. Comments will be moderated before published.

I hope that this blog will be helpful and now enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.