August 21, 2011

The Seven Little Foys


Drama starring Bob Hope
-Year: 1955
-Year in film: 1913 (sailor suit)   
-Country: USA
-Who in clothing: girl ~ 8 ys, sailor suit
-Who in clothing 2: other historical costumes, bib overalls
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, DVD
-Clothing occurence: low
-Rating:  6/10 * 
-Rating: ******
-Comment: I think this is the youngest daughter and 3rd youngest kid of Bop Hope. I don't remember her name. Short scene in blue sailor suit at the end of the film. Also some different stage costumes, but I can't find the bathing costumes depictured on the DVD cover in the movie. Also a teen boy in bib overalls (also some short scenes, but very good, including spanking on the overalls), for more infos of film and DVD see my overalls blog. Rating 6 for complete film, for sailor suit rating would be only 3.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.