August 12, 2011

Ein Abend für den Shanty


German TV show with choirs
-Year: 2010 ?
-Year in film: 2010
-Country: Germany
-Who in clothing: mixed children choir, sailor suits
-Who in clothing 2: men and maybe women 
-Available on DVD: no?
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Clothing occurence: often ?
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: A mixed children choir with (teen) boys and girls in white sailor suits (pictured). Many girls at front row. Also close up scenes. I have parts of this TV broadcasting but don't remember the name of the choir (perhaps I can find out or have some more scenes on a DVD+R). There are mainly choirs with grown ups. I have to check this again. I'm also not sure if this was a single event with this exact title or if this is an annual event (but not broadcated each year). I think just one song of this choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.