April 2, 2012

Info 86: staying on WordPress, stats

First, I am staying at WordPress. Some stats about this blog. Another, regular post coming today (on both blogs). For more about my experiences on WordPress and about the stats (with pics) soon on my other blog.

hits today (half day): 29, most hits a day: 63 (one day 165), average ~<40. Last week 375. Total posts 410, 16 comments incl some pingbacks. Spam 25 (last 2 weeks). One follower.

The main page has been viewed 491x (alltime), yesterday 152, today 23. This fact cannot be viewed on Blogger.

Most viewed posts (alltime) List 12 sailor suit collars: 16, then Hao xiao zi di er ji 7, Story 26.Kung Fu Kids II 6, Ferien auf Immenhof 6.

Most viewed last week: Schloss Einstein 8, List 12: Sailor suit collars 7, Ferien auf Immenhof 6, Ich kauf' mir lieber einen Tirolerhut 5.

Most viewed yesterday: Ferien auf Immenhof 4, Story 24: Update Nesthäkchen 3, then rest 1x. Most clicked pics and pages 1-2 x yesterday. Alltime 7x.

Most clicked tags (alltime): boys 69, Country Germany 40, Lederhosen 39, buckskin 38, film 37, sailor suit 35, Heimatfilm 23, teens 18. Also not on Blogger. Nearly equal Lederhosen and sailor suits. On my old blog I had very few clicks on sailor suit entries. Also note the use of Global tags explained earlier. I asssume I got more spam with tags like women.

Most referring sites: search engines: 63, therof Google 41, Google image search 10. Then my old blog via US .com: 21, within Germany 17, from my new other blog 14. Some few embeddings of my blog elsewhere, but mostly spam. Also not shown of Blogger

Most viewed search terms on search engines (alltime) "sailor Lederhosen" 8, boy spanking in shorts Lederhosen 4, David Copperfield caning scenes 4, children boys in Lederhosen movies 3.

Visitors from countries (I removed one exotic country from one day boost only)

alltime:

-Germany 171
-US 50
-UK 45
-France 39
-Canada 35
-Russia 28
-Spain 24
-Belgium 24

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.