December 22, 2011

Unknown 4: Heimatfilm? 60s? Germany?


I found this single, unlabled pic on one of my assumed unreadable backup DVD-Rs of 2004.
So I can't say much more about it. Only sure thing is, that it had been aired on Dec 2004 or probably earlier on German ZDF. But that doesn't help much.

I searched all airing dates of Heimatfilms back to September. There were only some few, including "Das alte Försterhaus", "Peter schießt den Vogel ab" and "Die Zürcher Verlobung". But it doesn't fit to any of these, but not sure.
It could also be part of an TV series. Also not sure about the year of this movie. It also might be not the main character.

The stair-rail and the clothing of the women look quite old. At least 1960s or even 1900s. The colorful shirt of the boy looks more like the 1970s. The grey buckskin Lederhosen is also quite rare for the 1960s. So it could also be a modern film or series, or even an US production. But I assume a 1960s German or Austrian Heimatfilm. Though the boy and setting looks quite American. The old lady reminds me somehow of Tom Sawyer.

It's possible, that I even still have somewhere some scenes on one of my VHS (although I have checked them multiple times recently), but even if I had it, I probably don't have it completely and don't have noticed the title of it, othwerwise I had titled the image as well.
I checked and saw a lot of Heimatfilms recently and I do my best to identify this title.

If anyone knows the title or one of the actors, please comment.
Thanks anonymous. It's  Kindermädchen für Papa gesucht.

3 comments:

  1. The woman could be Margarethe Haagen, a German actress; and her role seems to be a house maid. Try "KINDERMÄDCHEN FÜR PAPA GESUCHT" West Germany 1957

    ReplyDelete

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.