December 22, 2011

Info 43: Contacting

Someone wanted to contact me. Maybe this is also interesting for others.

As I don't have anonymous mail accounts I don't want to send mails to anonymous people, especially not if I don't know what they want.

It's possible to leave a comment and I won't publish it if not wanted.

I won't trade or upload complete movies. Most movies I also don't have completely. I'm also not interested in trading pics.
If you search for a movie online, please try a web search first. Most movies are or were online. If you can't find it, it probably doesn't exist and in most cases I can't help as I usually don't download complete movies and only search for pics for my blog.
But please comment, maybe I can help. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.