December 23, 2011

Info 44: Reason for this blog

Thanks to Anonymous for your detailed questions and also for your compliments and suggestion.

Of course I respect your (and my) privacy and didn't publish your comment.
Concerning your main question: yes I know that, but somehow I don't like it. Sorry.

The question about my motive for creating this blogs might be interesting for others, so I answer it here. I think I already had told it on my other blog.

I just like (movies about) bib overalls, especially farm movies, family movies and series (like The Waltons) and I like rather children's, teen and family movies than films with grown-ups only like romances or action films.

I searched for other movies but there was no bib overalls database on the web. So I created one assuming that there might be others who also search for that. I have a weak memory and also use it by myself (if I have already seen a movie, or if I forget a name of an actor or what novel might be worth buying etc).

At some time I thought I had found most of the films with overalls, I thought about a new similar blog with clothing.
There are some similarities between overalls and Lederhosen which I also had talked about on my other blog. (suspenders, traditional and historical clothing, often associated with (innocent) kids etc). There are also similarities between sailor suits and Lederhosen and many films showing both.

Also interesting would be other fashion like shiny shorts, hairstyles, braces and else, but 2 blogs are enough work for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.