December 29, 2011

Achterbahn (1992)


Family TV series about kids+friendship, 69 episodes + 2 films
-Year: 1992-2002
-Year in film: 1993    
-Country: Germany
-Who in clothing: Micha ? ~ 7 ys,  Lederhosen
-Who in clothing 2
-Available on DVD: no  
-I own: no, partly TV recording
-Clothing occurence: low ?   
-Rating:  4/10 ?         
-Rating: ****
-Comment: I'm not sure if this pic is from this series, but I think so. Probably Moritz Bode in ep. 22, (2.9) "Mittwochs um drei". I found few scenes on one of my VHS. One girl is called Jessica and that's the only episode I found with that name.

Might be nappa Lederhosen, 2 zippers.
I can't say much more about this as I don't have this completely and there are few infos on the web and no DVD release. It's possible that there are also other actors in Lederhosen in other episodes but it's rather unlikely.
I like smooth finish Lederhosen, but this boy is very young.
So rating 4 for now only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.