June 24, 2012

My Little Margie



Comedy series starring Gale Storm, 126 ep
-Year: 1952-1955
-Year in film: 1950s
-Country: USA
-Who in clothing: women, sailor dress
-Who in clothing 2:
-Available on DVD yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurence: low
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: I think at least 2 women in sailor dresses. I think main character Gale Storm (short dark hair) and this young blond pigtailed woman in ep s2e26. The front looks good, but the collar flap is very short. 2 stripes. I don't remember her name as there are a lot of actors. I checked lot of episodes but only found this short scene. I haven't noticed any boy actors in this series nor males in sailor suits.

Filmed at Hal Roach studios, produced by Hal Roach jr. and nominated for an Emmy. Also starring Charles Farrell.

Might be quite funny (for it's time) but there are a lot of other and better series.

For sailor dresses scenes, rating 2-3 only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.