June 11, 2012

Info 100: Der kleine Lord (1962) Michael Ande

Another mystery solved. This DVD will be released this month and the movie was very rare. This seems to be a "modern" version of Little Lord Fauntleroy set in 1960s Germany. Starring Manfred Kunst as Ceddie. Michael Ande is grown up now. So I don't assume sailor suit scenes. Maybe Lederhosen scenes but I also don't know of any yet. Movie is B&w. But probably a good movie, however good plot. But I don't like these modern versions.

Usually I don't list movies without sailor suits or Lederhosen, but I already had it on my List 10: Michael Ande films.

I also update Zwölf Stühle (2004) after watching the rest of the episodes. One more pic of young sailors (backside). Only one more scene of the boy at the end (no more pics of the boy).

Trailer of Der Kleine Lord (1961/1962)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhaZij1gmzk

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.