June 1, 2012

Info 96: updates, new PD pics



One minor update of "A Death in the Family (2002)", starring Austin Wolff (pictured), now confirmed, that his sailor collar flap is quite long. Also some minor corrections and updates, especially of my

List 11: Late Heimatfilms and setting with sailor suits which I forgot to update, mainly the latest modern Heimatfilms.

I have also uploaded some new color sailor suit PD pics to my Picasa album (3 colorized postcards, like this below and also women in sailor dresses). The new Tumblr blog has a very good color pic with some blond boys wearing good blue collars (rear view). I think this is from the same page I mentioned on Info 63 /tag spanking) from a school museum. There are a lot of different pics at the museum, but I think I haven't seen this one before. Well done.



To the Diamond Jubilee of Elizabeth II, I uploaded the pic below showing her dad George VI in about 1908 (boy in sailor suit on right then Prince Albert, behind him later Edward VIII), later George V (on left) and Edward VII on right.



Update: And a wordpress pic found via global tag Lederhosen, showing sailor suit boys

http://picsofthen.com/2012/03/12/three-italian-croatian-sailor-boys/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.