September 26, 2011

Info 19: List of upcoming lists

I think I now have enough entries for more lists.
As this is a combination of sailor suit and Lederhosen films (and there are too few films with girls or women in Lederhosen) this will be a bit different than on my overalls blog.
Most Heimatfilms are not released on DVD and sold out on VHS, so a movie list of rare titles is here even more of interest and will be next entry.

I  will create the following lists soon

- Rare movie list (divided in Heimatfilm and sailor suit films)
- My favourite Heimatfilms (as half of rating 10s and 9s are sailor suit films)
- Lederhosenfilms which are not Heimatfilms (of the 50s and 60s)
- Sailor suits in films set later than 1940s
- Long or unusual sailor suit collars (or colors) (see also "Story 2")
- the 2 above probably in on sailor suit list incl my favourites
- Best voted films by blog readers
- my purchases
- list of worst films (?)
and maybe more what might be useful.

Other things, like best films, films with girls or women or else can also be found by the tags or a blog search.

See also tag lists for my earlier lists or upcoming lists which I might have forgotten to announce.

If you have suggestions or corrections, please comment.



Der Mann mit dem Fagott : I'm very curious about this broadcasting next Thursday September 29th and 30th on ARD. I think it's for everyone who likes good films about history, sailor suits and Lederhosen. (See also that entry which already exists).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.