September 16, 2011

Info 15: Oktoberfest starts today

To those who forgot or even don't know, the Oktoberfest in Munich starting today officially at 12:00 (local time).

That means Lederhosen time (mostly men, but I assume also women and boys, not sure of younger girls). 

Live broadcasting between 11.00 and 13.30 (in 2 hours) on German channel BR (Bayerischer Rundfunk) (11.30 on ARD) and possibly also web streams. I will watch this and if there are good scenes, I will make an entry.
There will be also some other TV shows and news reports during the next 2 weeks (until October 3rd, mostly on weekends) and also lots of pics and clips on the web during that event and later.

If I have time and find some very good content (I like), I will post that. Most content will be copyrighted and some readers might have a different taste, so please also search by yourself if you like Lederhosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.