September 19, 2011

Playing Beatie Bow


Family fantasy film
-Year: 1986
-Year in film: 1873
-Country: Australia
-Who in clothing: Abigail ~16ys, sailor dress
-Who in clothing 2: men, sailor suit
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurence: low ?
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: I think this must be Imogen Annesley (pictured) in dark blue sailor dress. Collar with the 2 wide white stripes at bottom as pictured. Also at least 2 men with a medium blue collar (pic right). Sorry, I don't know this complete movie.  But looks like an interesting film featuring time travel, bestselling novel by Ruth Park. I searched at IMDb for 1870s till 1920s combined with keyword children and boys and found this and some other interesting movies. I don't know of any other (male) actors in sailor suits and not sure about her exact age (she played a 16 yo). But lots of historical clothing. I have to check this film, so rating 5 for now. AUS rating PG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.