November 3, 2023

American Playhouse: Noon Wine


Play series, 164 ep, this s4e6
Year: 1982,1994 (1985)
Year in film: 1890s    
Country: USA
Who in clothing: boy ~10, sailor suit
Who in clothing 2: boy, overalls
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: very low    
Rating:  4/10 ? 
Rating: ****
Comment: At least one boy in a sailor suit with light blue collar also with a hat. And this or another boy ~8 yo? in bib overalls (soon on my other blog, rating ~4), I also have there the 1966 version ABC Stage 67: Noon Wine (rating 5, boy and teen boy), I haven't found sailor suits there).

Not bad, very good sailor suit, but I think very few scenes.

So rating ~4 only.

Maybe there are some more episodes. I haven't checked them all. 

One very good episode is s5e4-e7 Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (1986) starring Patrick Day. Probably no overalls, maybe sailor suits or at least similar? Also the cross-dressing scene with Huck in a dress.

Maybe also of interest: s10e2 The Grapes of Wrath (1991).


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.