September 30, 2011

Feriengewitter


GDR family film
-Year: 1989
-Year in film: 1980s 
-Country: East Germany
-Who in clothing: boy ~ 13 ys, Lederhosen 
-Who in clothing 2: shiny shorts, speedos, underwear
-Available on DVD: no
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Clothing occurence: low
-Rating:  5/10 
-Rating: *****
-Comment: One teen boy (pictured), I don't remember his name, (it's not the main character) in buckskin non Tracht Lederhosen. Not sure of the leather could also be nappa or even smooth finish, but I think rather buckskin. This is a good DEFA kids/ familyfilm (one of the last of the former GDR). Good plot about a divorce and also rural/farm content. Also good scenes in medium blue shiny shorts, blue underwear and kids in swimwear (speedos). I still have some parts on VHS, but I prefer Heimatfilms and Tracht Lederhosen. Starring Etienne Charle and his girl friend Sandra Puhlmann and others. I think not yet released on either VHS nor DVD. I wonder why, it's a good teen film. For Lederhosen scenes (I remember few scenes) rating 5. No clips on YouTube to embed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.