July 17, 2012

Story 45: Exclusive photo #17: Boys Hungary 2 sailor suit 1926



My previous 2 exclusive pics had many hits, so here's another one. It's from a previous lot, same as the other mostly Hungarian pics like Exclusive #3, 6 and 8.

I don't recognize anybody else from earlier pics but believe that they might be Hungarians, too. Note the date format YYYY.MM.DD. 2 boys in sailor suits but sadly without stripes. Definitely not my best one and I wouldn't had bought it separately, but could be worse. The face expressions are quite good, note that nobody is smiling.

Most pics had German notes on the backside probably greetings to German relatives, but this has no notes. At least a precise date.

I can only speculate if the pics belong together or if they were neighbors or whatsoever.

The boy on the left looks first a bit feminine to me with his longer hair and the clothes (bow) but the next moment also masculine.

Next pics will be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.