July 6, 2012

Info 108: Tumblr blogs deleted

Sadly the tumblr blog (starting with s c o) and many more had been deleted. I didn't visit them each day, so not exactly sure why (because of links, of unrelated other blogs of him or most likely because of some pics). There still might be some other blogs about shorts, scouting and similar (with some reblogs) and still some pics in the Google cache. I don't know if he already had moved elsewhere, but I think I won't link to those image blogs anymore (except flickr).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.