July 19, 2012

Wilde



Biography, Oscar Wilde
-Year: 1997
-Year in film: ~1890s ?
-Country: UK, D, Japan
-Who in clothing: boys, sailor suits
-Who in clothing 2:
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurrence: low ?
-Rating: 5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: At least two young boys in short white sailor suits, white collars. One with a completely white collar and the other with (some) blue stripes, white scarves. And at least another one with a lace collar (pictured below), or is this a girl? I don't know their names.

After checking again different period film blogs I found this one by coincidence. I checked most of the film on YouTube (at high speed) and could only find this short scenes. The two boys are sitting at the water (no close up scene) stand up and walk away. But it's possible that I miss something. There are also other movies about Oscar Wilde which I have to check, too. Plot and setting are of course interesting.

Starring Stephen Fry (as Wilde), Jude Law and Vanessa Redgrave. Nominated for a Golden Globe and a BAFTA Film Award, rated R, aka "Oscar Wilde (1997)".

Rating 4-5 for now due to few sailor suit and probably kid scenes. I prefer blue striped collars, but could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.