July 25, 2012

Story 46: Exclusive photo #18: sailor suit boy - goat



This tiny pic showing Adalbert, probably German in Nov 1913 with a goat. It's not my best pic (one of my favourite and most expensive ones and much better ones coming next). The pic has many scratches and I already have tried to remove most of them. Don't know the location, maybe Southern Germany and it looks like a vivarium or zoo. So maybe no slaughtering or milking.

The expression is interesting. What was he thinking about. And who was happier: The goat or the boy. And what was he doing with it and who had taken the picture?

The stockings are not short but most boys had longer stockings to cover the bare knees. The collar is short at front, so I assume a long collar flap, sadly it can't be seen.

3 new entries on my exclusive TOP 5 list and some on my other stat pics. Exclusive #4 almost has 1000 hits yet. And there are new tumblr blogs showing it (but I don't link to WWII and cadaver image blogs). Pic 4 was taken in 1930 (not 30s) and has not much to do with WWII nor cadavers. Not much sailor suit pics on there anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.