July 5, 2012

Story 43: Montage, Sailor suit boys in NYC



I made some photo compositions. 1930s sailor suit boys appeared in 2010s New York City. Anybody missed the 2 boys on the far right on the first pic?

And a sailor collar flag on the moon. Has Aldrin hoisted it up or was a boy before on the moon? And that's even a typical Russian sailor collar! Also some longer collars. All boys are from my exclusive pics. Montage by myself. First background pic from Wikimedia commons File:NYC 10.JPG , by Sanva1959 CC-BY-SA 3.0, 2nd pic from commons/Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/16353290@N00/4043997124/ by JessyeAnne. CC-By-SA 2.0

I hope you like it. That are the first modern pics I found. I also thought of modern trains. If someone has a suggestion for a good background, please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.