July 8, 2012

Story 43: Exclusive photo #16 sailor suit Lederhosen boys 1920s Hohensyburg



This large photo showing a large group of boys, most in sailor suits, others with similar suits, some in pants with suspenders and at least one in Lederhosen. 1920s. Not stated, but I'm convinced that the location must be Hohensyburg, Dortmund (which looks different nowadays). Maybe more than just one class, but I've seen such big classes elsewhere. I don't think that they travel long distances this times, so they might be from North-Rhine Westphalia. One boy on the front left is marked with an X, maybe the previous owner. Note the scool caps and that most were smiling. Bad times to come.

Not my best pic but could be worse. My last exclusive pic had more than 400 hits yet and the last montage with the long collars even much more than the original pic. Much better pics coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.