July 11, 2012

Story 44: Crossdressing (Fakes)



Like on my other blog I made some fake pics and swapped the heads and the clothing. So boys who wear sailor suits now also can wear Lederhosen or vice versa or even both. You also can sometimes better see, if they are really siblings.

Girls in sailor suits looks quite OK, but boys in dresses looks a bit weird. The little brother is now the big sister. And the last one has a twin brother.

I noticed lots of hits on my exclusive pics, so I also made a TOP 5 of these (TOP 6, as I didn't include pic #4 of the backside boys again). Pic is now under the 2 other TOP-5 pics. I linked it to the tag stories as there are most of them. There is no stats with pics like on blogger, so you can't click on a single post as it's just a pic. Earlier pics often have more clicks and a better Google ranking.

1 comment:

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.