May 1, 2012

Story 33: Exclusive photo #9 Lederhosen boys 1930s



My first Lederhosen pic (real photo postcard) I bought. Germany in the 1930s. 2 boys, probably brothers in longer buckskin Lederhosen and one girl in the midde, maybe their sister or other relative.

I don't know more details of this (names or city). Looks rather Bavarian or at least Southern Germany, but this is just a guess. And most likely in the early 30s.

I considered buying other Lederhosen pics before, but either they were not as good, most kids were also very young, or the bids went extremely high. Same for group and class photos. One good and very old class photo coming next (sailor suits, no Lederhosen, but also some in pants with suspenders).

I like this pic and the posing of the kids. Although I prefer shorter and smooth finish Lederhosen. Also note the very short stockings. Looks if they were rolled down. Pic can be enlarged on Picasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.