May 22, 2021

Unknown 30: Unknown film Lederhosen

 


I found this pic of an unknown movie or less likely series. Looks like an US film.

Nice Lederhosen, probably smooth finished leather or nappa. Hands in pockets.

Title might begin with a "P".

Rating 6-7 for now.

Update: I had a comment asking about the title. But that is the question.

Because of the widescreen (even flatter than pictured), I think this must be a feature film and not a series. And I now think that this is a German, modern film. 

Update 2: I found the title: Wer früher stirbt, ist länger tot. See next post

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.