May 19, 2012

Fatty Finn



Comic based Kid's film
-Year: 1980
-Year in film: 1930s
-Country: Australia
-Who in clothing: Snootle ~10 ys, collar
-Who in clothing 2: other historical clothing
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, TV recording
-Clothing occurrence: low *
-Rating: 5/10 *
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Christopher Norton not in a real sailor suit, but in a good short green suit with a good big white collar, white stockings and a flat straw hat. Looks quite feminine and rich with his curly blond hair and round glasses. Also some other kids in historical clothing, at least 2 boys (including the main character Ben Oxenbould in scout looking clothes with a yellow pointed scarf and also some comic looking clothes /pants with suspenders. Also pirate costumes and also some scenes without clothes (skinny dipping and running, back view only) and also other shirtless scenes.

Not directly sailor suit or Lederhosen related, but some very good historical clothing and other scenes. Probably most of my readers will know this movie. It's one of my favourite movies and one of maybe 3 or 4 movies which I still have completely left on VHS. Since some few years it's available on DVD, but I haven't bought it yet. It's also quite often rebroadcasted, but I haven't seen it completely for some years, so I have to check it more carefully for other interesting clothing scenes.

Also some humiliation scenes but I don't remember real spanking. Funny kissing scene with Snootle.

I have to check this again the next broadcasting. For the movie I would give a rating of at least 9. For the clothing scenes rating 5 for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.