March 30, 2012

Info 84: Updates, sailor collar list



As announced I updated my list of longest, favourite and unusual collars. Pic on top showing my TOP 10 of longest collars. Showing from top left: Lord Jeff, Tante Frieda, The Sound of Music, David Copperfield, Romanovy: Ventsenosnaya semya, Väter und Söhne, La Promesa, Die Trapp Familie, Enfances, Little Lord Fauntleroy (1980). For more see the list on

List 12: sailor suit collars

Some films have only few sailor suit scenes (or I know only the front of the collar). I still have to check e.g. "Der ganz große Traum" with teen boys in sailor suits. I checked some parts and added 1 pic.

Der ganz große Traum

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.