March 7, 2012

Story 23: Exclusive photo #4 sailor suit boys backside


I couldn't resist buying this photo. Showing the backside of 3 boys (probably brothers) on a ship watching another ship passing by. Dresden in 1931.
Note the different length of the sailor collars. I hope you also like it.

My tiniest photo I bought, the most expensive one and at worst condition. Sepia like colors but very faded and very low contrast (I enhanced it).
Might look like a studio photo with fake background, but there is another pic of them from the opposite direction (also not showing their front), so must be real setting (river Elbe). Probably taken from one album and sold separately.

I'm not sure if they originated from Dresden (or even were Germans) as it could be just a trip, but I assume they were from Saxony as I bought it from there. I think they are all dead. R.I.P.

My exclusive pics have lots of clicks, some much more than older film entries

Exclusive pic #1: 250 clicks (Feb 1, 2012)
Exclusive pic #2: 224 (Feb 13, 2012)
Exclusive pic #3: 302, pic 2: 300 (Feb 21, 2012)

prince Alexander Ferdinand (Lederhosen) 398 (Jan 21, 2012)
Too Young the Hero (Rick Schroder): 337 (Aug 13, 2011)
Little Lord Fauntleroy (1980): 226 (Aug 24, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.