March 19, 2012

Info 73: Blog domain country changed

Blogger/Google changed obviously all non-US blogspot blogs (without noticing the blog owners) and removed the .com from the blog and added the domain suffix of the specific country domain (like .de).

I was just wondering why I don't have the pencil symbol anymore for some days which allows quick editing posts.
I think there is a country redirect, but not sure if all the links are and will be working for all my readers.

I'm not sure if I should rename my blogs again. I hope that it will work.
No idea why Google acting like this. Probably due to the recently changed TOS and/or copyright issues of each countries. Maybe also because of SOPA.


If you can't find my blogs for a couple of days, please be patient and try again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.