March 25, 2012

Info 81: New Lederhosen pics



I found these 2 PD Lederhosen pics on Wikimedia commons (not categorized as Lederhosen), one with a sailor suit (Prince Hubertus of Sachsen-Coburg-Gotha) and another good (copyrighted) Lederhosen pic with teens elsewhere. Also one of boys in bib overalls (PD Loc-gov album, FSA, see my other blog). The pics are on top of my Picasa albums as I han't changed the date.

Class photos are another good source for Lederhosen and sailor suit pics. However most might be still copyrighted and people or relatives might be still alive, and there also might be some restrictions of use like personal rights.

Yesterday there were pics in my Google Dashboard, today I see only vids. Also some very old posts appearing. My exclusive pics not showing up in Google image search. Either they are too new, or that's because I uploaded them to picasa and only embed but not linked from there.

The other copyrighted very good Lederhosen pic is this

http://muensterlandzeitung.nahraum.de/user/2482/80639_0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.