March 23, 2012

Info 79: Lederhosen dream, stats

My first blogging themed dream. I don't dream much the last years or simply don't remember them. I only can remember one frame I had last night.

About 5 boy actors of "Schloss Einstein" (see both my blogs) in a row. I only recognized young Leon (Daniel Wachowiak) young as in season 5 which stands 2nd from right. All boys wear Lederhosen spotted with colorful dots or stars. No suspenders or not shown under their shirts. They wear Lederhosen at P.E. I can only speculate why. Maybe a humiliation scene. This scene was not in this series, but would be an idea. There is only one Lederhosen scene which is a bit different but also similar humiliating, but I haven't seen it recently.

http://sailorsuitsandlederhosenfilmblog.wordpress.com/2011/08/12/schloss-einstein/

I also had lot of work with blogging in the dream. Like in real life. Maybe I should spent less time on it.

The last I remember thinking of before going to sleep was that I wanted to blog the fact, that I sometimes wonder, if celebrities or even the mentioned actors might be reading my blogs and what they think about being here and my ratings. And if they like wearing Lederhosen and bibs or others in them as well.

I have just seen, that there are pics (one each) of my new blogs in the Blogger's Dashboard (and all in the Google Reader), but no thumbnails in the feed list on the old blog.

I still have much more hits on my old blogs. About 400/day on my old bib blog and 177/day on my new blog. The rating and stats system of the new blog is a bit better. It also shows hits of pages like the main blog page and clicks of links and pics.

Coming next another Alexei movie (2 Oscars) which I haven't found by the character link at IMDb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.