March 20, 2012

Story 26: Kung Fu Kids II



Welcome back to my new blog. As announced 1 month ago, I make this story entry of Kung Fu Kids II. For more infos see also the main entry, rating 9 at

http://sailorsuitsandlederhosenfilmblog.wordpress.com/2012/02/22/hao-xiao-zi-di-er-ji/

First pic showing the easy way of dressing on a sailor suit (including collar). The sailor suit is attached to the wall to quickly step in (maybe someone search for shirtless).

The second scene showing the boy being embraced and wrinkling the collar. Poor collar, but touching scene. Obviously a good and funny kid's action film.

I still have to check all films of this series. I like clean white collars. There are also boys and girls in bib overalls (see also my other blog).

More infos about this new blog and the old blog coming next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.