March 6, 2012

Info 70: New tag Japan

New tag Japan. Mainly or all (teen) girls in sailor dresses (school uniforms, seifuku). But might also contain other interesting scenes of boys' (clothing) or other real sailors.
Maybe I have to make a list of Asian movies/series with boys/men in sailor suits. Taiwan and Hong Kong still under tag Country other.

I'm not sure if I should create entries of all Japanese movies with girls in school uniforms as there are probably many. But I don't know many Japanese movies and if I find one during research, I probably add it here if I like movie, actor or dress. There are too few Heimatfilms and Lederhosen films left, I hope to find some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.