October 17, 2011

Info 27: Rating 1

I am not sure what films I should rate with 1. A film with very few scenes (of sailor suits or Lederhosen)? A film with grown ups only? It's nothing special about a Heimatfilm with men in Lederhosen or a film with real sailors.

I recently saw "Ein fast anständiges Mädchen" (1963) aka "Una chica casi formal" starring Liselotte Pulver. The film (no Heimatfilm) is quite unusal and quite good, set in Spain. I missed some few parts in the middle as I was partly watching and recording something else. I noticed one small scene with a very young boy in (short?) sailor suit. I was too late to record this. I think it's not fair to rate this film with 1. I think I shouldn't make entries for very young kids (same for my overalls blog with young toddlers in bibs). I also didn't expect sailor suits, perhaps rather Lederhosen here. However it's quite unusual for a boy in the 1960s to wear sailor suits.

Maybe I should rate a film with 1 if there were very annoying actors, faked clothing or the films is extremely bad. I have some films rated 2 and I asked myself what is the worst, but won't rate any with 1.

I will make some list entries, maybe I also will make a list of worst films.
I also make lists of Heimatfilms > 1970s and sailor suits set >1940s. And a list of sailor suits (favourite, unusual, unusual long collars etc).
However most readers obviously prefer Lederhosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.