October 7, 2011

Info 23: Oktoberfest 2011 review

flickr by jadcab. Oktoberfest 2011

I found some new pics on flickr and added them to my Creative Commons album on Picasa.

One additional quite good CC image at an US Oktoberfest on flickr by "theSuperStar" but I don't like uploading watermarked pics.

On TV I only noticed some few (non-men) Lederhosen scenes, including women, but nothing worth for uploading.

First day (SA) 3 or 4 very young boys being interviewed and I think I even saw 2 women in Lederhosen but brief scenes in the background and hard to see.
2nd day at the parade one or 2 boys ~11-12 ys but also brief scenes and it was raining. Nothing special, no public choir like at the 200 th anniversary (see that entry, tag "non-film").
I only saw few other shows during the 2 weeks, only Gülcan Kamps at show "ZDF Fernsehgarten" in tight camouflage Lederhosen (looked like Lara Croft). I bet that there are pics or vids on the web. Also 2 young women in short Lederhosen being interviewed at a different show, but I don't upload them due to personal rights.
I hope for better pics next year.

Blog search function is still unperfect (see my other blog for search tips).

Please reuse the pics at own risk. My album is at

https://picasaweb.google.com/104516475651903416726/LederhosenCC

flickr by Yuting Hsu



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.