October 2, 2011

Info 22: On TV tomorrow, October 3rd

Lots of interesting films tomorrow on German TV.
I try to record and watch as much as possible, but my hard disc is quite full and some films will be aired on the same time. I hope that there will be something for new entries here.

ARD 13.00 "Wenn die Alpenrosen blühen" Heimatfilm 1955
-I don't know this film yet and hope for some Lederhosen scenes. It's about a children's home starring 9 yo Christine Kaufmann. I think film is rare and not released on DVD nor VHS

14.30 Die Geierwally (2005). I don't rememeber this Heimatfilm.

20.15 Das weiße Band (2009, b/w).
-I even considered bying this on DVD and don't know it yet. I saw some pics. Maybe there are girl in sailor dresses or at least collars. Perhaps also boys in Lederhosen?

ZDF

14.00 Die Feuerzangenbowle (1944, b/w)
-I have seen this film several times but some years ago and don't remember it completely. I saw some pics. Looks like women in sailor dresses (at least collars). Perhaps also Lederhosen scenes?

15.35 Es geschah am hellichten Tag (1958, Thriller w. Heinz Rühmann)
- I don't know/don't remember this film. The 1996 remake is with a girl in bib overalls (see my other blog)


Kabel eins
20.15 The Legend of Bagger Vance (2000).
-I have seen it but don't rememeber it. Set in 1930s. Good historical clothing but don't expect sailor suits (nor Lederhosen)

BR
13.45 Helden wie wir (see next entry)

Anixe
20.15 Heidi (1965)

Maybe I find some more films.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.