May 5, 2016

La Storia (1986) = unknown movie #9 ?

storia1986

As announced on my overalls blog, I'm still searching for my unknown coming-of-age movie and reached the year 1980 by checking all Italian movies from an Italian database. After finding "Voltati Eugenio" I searched other movies from Luigi Comencini (also see Cuore (1984) and "Le avventure di Pinocchio" here with sailor suits and I also know and checked "Un ragazzo di Calabria" and "Incompreso (Vita col figlio)" which have either very similar scenes, actors or settings.

Now I stumbled on "La Storia" and recognized this little boy called Useppe (according to IMDb he only starred in here). It's not one of the boys from the outside stairs scene but he has a 15 yo brother called Nino (credited as Mino on IMDb) and there seems to be more older boys as well according some behind the scenes pics. The setting is quite early (1940s).

But it's more likely that I mixed up two different movies (and I was searching for this previously unknown movie as well). Unfortunately I only have seen some very short clips and some pics and have to check the complete movie (2h30).

Maybe someone who knows this movie can help here?

At least quite good shortalls scenes (which are historical clothes as well) and I even found one more movie wearing overalls from this director (both soon on my overalls blog).

More infos and pics of the unknown movie and movies I have checked completely or partly, here and on the original post linked there

/2015/08/07/update-of-unknown-9/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.