August 18, 2024

Fallesmannin Arvo ja minä

 

Another lost post. 1995 Finnish series rating 5. Nice long collar. Also in a blue suit. Pics from 25. Feb 2018. Can't say which episode or amount of scenes.

I had "Flags of Our Fathers" (2006) rating 3 starring Jesse Bradford (I think he in blue and white sailor suit) but no need for posting pics of men.

I had a pic Feb 5th titled "Vater und Sohn" from a German carnival live performance on stage, both in longer Lederhosen, boy ~13yo, channel SWR, I assume it's from "Schwäbische Fasnet aus Donzdorf 2018" rating 5. I don't recall their names. Full show in on YouTube. I don't re-upload that pic.

"Die Legende von Paul und Paula" rating 3 has a post with missing pics. No need for pics, (toddler boy in Lederhosen or shorts) and some kids (mainly or only girls) in sailor style clothes. Update post is missing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.