September 4, 2012

Info 122: Update: Die Pferdekur



No I can provide some pics. Thanks very much Guillaume for your help! It was hard to select the best pics. And I still have to check the complete movie and don't know how many (good) Lederhosen scenes (maybe fewer than thought, but more actors). The best pic showing all 3 boys together is maybe the one I already linked (so no need to upload that as well).

I think that there are 3 boys in different Lederhosen. 2 smooth finish/nappa, thereof one with suspenders, and one in buckskin Lederhosen without suspenders, I think 2 zippers (2nd pic). Also riding scenes in Lederhosen (smooth finish).

Usually I like smooth finish Lederhosen, but I don't like too young and too thin actors. So this time I prefer the buckskin Lederhosen. Now rating (5-) 6 instead of 5. I still have to check more buckskin scenes, probably most like the other ones.

For more infos see it's entry (no more newer infos yet) at

/2012/09/03/die-pferdekur/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.